Tuesday, December 29, 2009

disco heaven



hi everyone:o) i haven't blogged in a looong time. too long. i decided one of my new years resolutions would be to start updating more, and since i got a brand new laptop for christmas (thank god, it was pretty sad watching my old one collect dust), we'll see where it takes me. it's nice to have a place to put all my thoughts.

so let's see... for christmas, one of my gifts was this beautiful faux fur coat that my little sister got me (pictured above.) she originally got it for me in black, but it didnt fit quite right. when i went to exchange sizes, all they had left was this tan color, which i figured would probably go with more outfits anyway, and i fell in love with it then and there, in the middle of h&m. i feel somewhat carrie bradshaw circa '99:



and... i'm sure you will all learn very quickly about my fascination and somewhat creepy obsession with the beautiful edie:



some other mentionables were beautiful purple ankle booties, a black long sleeved lace top, of course my vera wang princess parfum ;o), and other various articles of clothing/beauty supplies.

what did you all get for christmas/hanukah? xoxo

p.s. i made my everyday starbucks run earlier today and did NOT receive a red cup! the holidays are officially over...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER EDIE FAN! Thank goodness. I guess it won't sound weird when I say I have her face as my computer desktop photo! :S You look fabulous!

Teenage (ariel) Dirtbag said...

you look great! oh i love edie too!

Stephanie said...

OH NOOOO i so know that feeling about the end of the red cup!!! time flies!!!


xx

LOVE the blog!!! xx